About Fairmead Insurance Limited
The Co-operative Bank acts as an intermediary to Fairmead Insurance Limited (renamed from Legal & General Insurance Limited), part of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group for Home Insurance.
This means that:
- We deal exclusively with Fairmead Insurance Limited for your policy.
- By choosing to get a quote, retrieve a quote or log into your online account you’ll be redirected to the Legal & General website portal.
- Fairmead Insurance Limited will provide The Co-operative Bank with information about the type of policy you purchase. We use this to make sure any future marketing we send to you is relevant - and only if you’ve consented to marketing.
- The Co-operative Bank receive commission from Fairmead Insurance Limited on all home insurance policies purchased by bank customers via this website.
- You will not receive advice or any recommendation from The Co-operative Bank or Fairmead Insurance Limited on this arrangement.
Learn more about our terms and services with Fairmead Insurance Limited.
Legal & General, L&G, L&G – EVERY DAY MATTERS and the Legal & General Logo are registered trade marks of Legal & General Group PLC and are used by Fairmead Insurance Limited under licence. Legal & General Group PLC has no responsibility for the products of Fairmead Insurance Ltd or the servicing of those products. This policy is underwritten by Fairmead Insurance Limited which is a member of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group. Fairmead Insurance Limited is not a member of the Legal & General group of companies.
Fairmead Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Financial Services Register number 202050. Registered in England and Wales Number 00423930. Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB.
10% discount full terms and conditions
Co-operative Bank Home Insurance is provided by Fairmead Insurance Limited (renamed from Legal & General Insurance Limited), part of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group. Exclusions and limitations apply in accordance with each insurance policy. The 10% discount offer (“the Discount”) on Co-operative Bank Home Insurance is subject to the underwriting criteria of Fairmead Insurance Limited and the following terms and conditions:
- The Discount is only available to customers who obtain a quote for buildings and/or contents insurance either on The Co-operative Bank’s website (www.co-operativebank.co.uk/insurance), in a Co-operative Bank branch, or over the phone.
- The Discount will automatically be applied to all quotes for buildings and/or contents cover provided between 2 June 2021 - 28 October 2021 when obtained either through the Co-operative Bank’s website (www.co-operativebank.co.uk/insurance), in a Co-operative Bank branch or over the phone. The Discount is non-transferable.
- The Discount applies for the first year of Co-operative Bank Home Insurance only and will not apply upon any subsequent renewal of this.
- Any existing customers or customers who have cancelled a Co-operative Bank Home Insurance policy within the last 12 months will not be eligible for this offer.
- The Discount is available to all Co-operative Bank Home Insurance policies including any optional extras.
- The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Discount will apply to changes to insurance cover that has already been taken out on or after 2 June 2021 (e.g. new number of bedrooms or changing the excess). The Discount will not apply if any new sections of cover are added to existing policies e.g. adding contents cover section to a buildings only policy.
- No cash or other alternative available in place of the Discount.
- Minimum premiums apply.
- The minimum premium excludes the addition of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
- The Discount can only be used once.
- If the customer cancels their policy during the first 12 months, the refund will be calculated in accordance with the associated policy terms and conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Co-operative Bank and its affiliates shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property, disappointment which may be sustained in connection with the Discount, using the Discount, receiving the discounted premium or any acts or omissions of its agents.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We guarantee your quote for 90 days on the understanding that all your details are correct and do not change during such period.