Suppliers used in the creation and servicing of your account
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations to provide you with the product or service you have chosen:
- card scheme providers like Visa or Mastercard
- debit/credit card manufacturers - the organisations that produce and distribute our cards
- suppliers of card processing activity - to enable payments or cash withdrawals
- affinity partners like RSPB or Oxfam.
- cheque processing companies
- companies involved in processing standard monetary payments like bill payments, cash transfers
- companies involved in processing same day payments like faster payments and CHAPS
- companies involved in processing overseas payments
- Direct Debit Guarantee scheme.
- paper suppliers that produce statements and regulatory correspondence
- email and SMS providers who facilitate electronic communications
- alternative format companies that create documents for customers in braille, large print or audio or specialist equipment to assist customers with individual specialist needs
- bank account support material suppliers like cheque books, paying in books
- marketing fulfilment houses - where we have your permission to market to you.
Outsourced supply companies
- agents and advisers who we use to help manage and service your accounts.
Specialist banking technology
- companies that manufacture and service fraud prevention software
- companies that manufacture and service money laundering prevention software
- companies that manufacture and service suspicious activity prevention software.
Companies who supply us with information
- tracing agents for debt recovery or money reunification purposes
- suppression houses to assist in the management of gone away and deceased customers
- data validation companies to ensure that contact information is updated when changes are made centrally.
Specialist service providers for mortgage customers
- legal services providers - mortgage application process.
Research and profiling companies
- market research companies
- marketing statistical analysis companies.
- image scanning suppliers
- management consultancies for auditing and/or quality assurance purposes
- postal suppliers like Royal Mail or UK Mail do not have access to your data but are used in the delivery of our correspondence to you
- legal services providers when complaint resolution is required through the legal system
- call recording suppliers
- account benefit operators like those associated with reward accounts.