My property is listed, will LV=’s home insurance cover me?

LV= can offer you home insurance on your listed property if:

  • you live in England or Wales and your home is Grade II listed
  • you live in Scotland and your home is Grade C listed
  • you live in Northern Ireland and your home is Grade B1 listed

LV= can't cover:

  • Grade I or Grade II* listed properties, or the equivalent in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Not found what you're looking for?

Contact our support team