How do I request change from the Post Office®?
- Order a bar-coded Post Office® change transfer book from Business Account Support on +44(0)3457 213 213 Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 12pm Call charges apply. Please allow 14 days for delivery
- Phone your nominated Post Office® to give them your change order at least one full business day before you need to collect it, e.g. by 10am on Monday to collect at 10am on Tuesday
- At the Post Office®, give the cashier your completed change transfer slip and your notes (money)
- The cashier will give you your change (coins) and scan the barcode on your change transfer slip
- The cashier will give you a receipt and give the change transfer slip back to you.
You can order change as below: