How do I view and print my statements?
Statements available within online banking are for transactional information only and not a replacement of your paper statement which remains your actual bank statement for your account. They are available to view for up to 25 months from the date you started to use business online banking.
- Log in to online banking
- Under 'Shortcuts' select 'View statements and reports' or 'Reports & statements' on the left of the dashboard
- Select 'Statements' from the 'Search for a statement or report' drop-down menu
- Select the account you want to see a statement for, from the 'Account no' drop-down menu
- Select either 'Date range' or 'Statement period' to search your statements
- If you select 'Date range', enter 'from' and 'to' dates
- Click 'search' and all statements from the 'Date range' or 'Statement period' chosen will be displayed, if no results are shown please broaden the search range
- Click the link under the 'Account / Report ID' of the statement you'd like to view
- If you want to save the statement as a .txt file, click 'Save as TXT' If you want to save the statement as a PDF or XLS file, click 'Download'
- Click 'Back' in the top left of the screen to go back to your search.
If you still need a copy of your paper statement, please send a service request. A fee may apply for this service. Please check your tariff for details.
For support in accessing your visa statements please contact us.