Why can't I see recent transactions on my paper statement?
- Your transactions will show on your next statement from the date the last statement was produced
- This means you're most recent transactions may not show on your most recent statement
- You can see your recent transactions and your account balance on your dashboard in online banking.
- You can request a statement showing your most recent transactions. Charges apply. Please check your account tariff.
If you need a statement showing your most recent transactions:
- Log in to Business Online Banking
- Select 'Manage service requests' from the left hand side of the dashboard
- Select 'Make a service request'
- Select 'Request interim statement'
- Enter contact number
- Select the account you want the interim statement for and date to be issued
- Click 'Continue'
- Click 'Submit'