Money worries

Coronavirus support for customers

We understand that sometimes people struggle to stay on top of their finances. If you're worried about bills or struggling to make payments we can help.

Speak to our support team

If you call us we can listen to your situation, help you work out a budget and offer support based on your individual circumstances. 

Before you call us you’ll need:

  • details of your monthly income, like a payslip
  • details of your monthly outgoings including all bills and expenses.

Call us on 0800 781 1493. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays call charges.

Independent help

There are a number of organisations who can help. 

StepChange are a debt charity who offer free debt advice
Citizens Advice provide in-depth, impartial guidance on money issues
Turn2Us will let you know if you're eligible for benefits or Universal Credit.

Related pages

Additional support

Not found what you're looking for?

Contact our support team