How do I apply for tax-free interest on my account if I do not normally live in the United Kingdom?

You can download the R105 form (application for a saver not resident in the UK to get deposit account interest without tax taken off) from HMRC, or fill it in online. Just fill out the form and follow the instructions on the website.

Not found what you're looking for?

Contact our support team