How do I request my payment transaction history after my account is closed?
If your account was closed after 2 February 2018:
- We will write to you and ask you to complete and sign a form in accordance with your Bank mandate
- We will send the record to you within ten working days after we are able to complete our reasonable identification requirements.
If you need a payment transaction history for accounts closed more than five years ago:
Business Account Closure Team
The Co-operative Bank
PO BOX 4931
We will not be able to give you a payment transaction history:
- For any period where there have been no payment related transactions i.e. you have only paid bank charges from the account
- If your annual turnover is greater than £6.5m
We will not be able to give you a payment transaction history if the account was closed due to:
- Fraud or other unlawful activity
- The death of the account holder
- Certain circumstances where your business has closed.