How are we doing?
Every three months, we’ll publish the most up-to-date information about the performance of our Business Open Banking, Business Online Banking and Business Banking App. These statistics will let you know whether you’re getting the best possible service from us.
About the data
The reports on this page give information for the last three months about:
- What percentage (%) of the time our services were available and unavailable (uptime and downtime)
- How fast our services responded, in milliseconds (ms)
- For open banking, what percentage (%) of interactions with our services resulted in an error.
Meaning of terms
Open banking lets you give other banks or organisations access to your account through a secure system. We use the following open banking terms in the reports:
- AISP – Account Information Service Provider. You can let an AISP view your account so they can show you personalised information, e.g. accounting software or price comparison sites
- PISP - Payment Initiation Service Provider. Services that make payments on your behalf
- CBPII - Card Based Payment Instrument Issuer. Services that provide you with a debit or credit card connected to accounts that may be with different banks.
These reports cover the period 01 July 2023 to 30 September 2023.