Get our best rates as an existing mortgage customer.
- Get preferential rates on some of our mortgages for being a Co‑operative Bank mortgage customer.
- Some mortgages available with no product fee.
- Dedicated case owning team to process your application efficiently.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage
If you already have a mortgage with us and you're thinking of doing home improvements or you need a large sum for a big purchase, you could borrow more.
Lending restrictions may apply depending on what you're planning to use the money for.
In some cases, taking out a loan or credit card might be the best course of action. However, if your property's more valuable than your current mortgage, you could have the option to borrow additional money secured against your home.
It's worth keeping in mind that you can only borrow up to 85% of your property's value.
- You need to think carefully before securing further borrowing against the value of your property, you may end up paying more interest in the long run.
Borrow more and switch your mortgage
If your current mortgage deal’s coming to an end, you could switch deal for a better rate and borrow additional money. Again, the total amount you can borrow can’t be any higher than 85% of your property’s total value.
If you'd prefer not to borrow against your property, you could also consider:
- Taking out a personal loan
- Applying for a credit card
Our dedicated team of mortgage advisers will help you assess your individual circumstances.
Information or documents you'll need to apply
When you apply for a mortgage, we’ll need some things from you, such as:
- Details of your names and addresses for the last 3 years
- Details of your current income
- Details about the property
Protect your home
Something as important as your home is worth looking after. Clicking the link below will transfer you to the Co-op Insurance website.
We only serve as your introducer to this service, and as a result may pass on your personal or bank details to Co-op Insurance where necessary.Go to The Co–operative Insurance website
Protect your mortgage
Mortgage protection provided by Aviva Life Services UK Limited.Find out more
See if our FAQs can give you the answer.
General information for regulated mortgagesDownload General information for regulated mortgages PDF (210KB)
The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to change or withdraw any of its mortgage deals at any time. All loans are subject to status and valuation.