10 December 2015 - One in five adults is a victim of financial abuse in a relationship according to a new report
- The Co-operative Bank and Refuge, the national domestic violence charity, launch "My Money, My Life" campaign calling for industry-wide agreement to support people who experience financial abuse in their relationships
- Half of victims experience a partner taking financial assets without permission
- For women, financial abuse rarely happens in isolation - 86 per cent experience other forms of abuse
- A third of financial abuse victims suffer in silence, telling no-one
30 November 2015 - New balance transfer credit card launched by The Co-operative Bank
- Card account holders won’t lose the zero per cent promotional rate if a small mistake occurs
- Developed in line with Bank’s Ethical Policy to be fair and transparent
17 November 2015 - The Co-operative Bank scoops three customer service awards
The Co-operative Bank's contact centres have won three prestigious awards in the 2015 ICMI Top 50 Companies for Customer Service Awards:
- Best large call centre for customer service
- Most improved call centre for customer service
- Third overall for call centre service.
13 November 2015 - The Co-operative Bank relaunches market leading rates on two 90% LTV mortgages
- Highly competitive two year and five year fixed rate mortgages with only 10 per cent deposit
- Other mortgage rates reduced by up to 0.45 per cent
11 November 2015 - How The Co-operative Bank source 99% of our electricity from renewable energy sources
Our latest Values and Ethics report, published in July 2015, announced that The Co-operative Bank sourced 99% of its electricity from renewables in 2014. This achievement is part of a long term involvement in renewable energy by the Bank stretching back over 10 years.
19 October 2015 - Supporting economic and social development with The Co-operative Bank
16 October 2015 - The Co-operative Bank and Co-operatives UK announce £1million partnership to grow the co-operative sector in the UK
The Co-operative Bank and Co-operatives UK today announce an agreement to launch a £1million three-year partnership to support the development and growth of the UK's dynamic co-operative and social enterprise sector.
11 September 2015 - The Co-operative Bank reduces mortgage rates by up to 0.20 percent
The Co-operative Bank has reduced rates across a range of fixed rate mortgages, with its five year fixed rate reducing by up to 0.20 percent.
23 July 2015 - The Co-operative Bank Publishes Values And Ethics Report
30 June 2015 - The Co-operative Bank Receives Living Wage Accreditation
01 May 2015 - The Co-operative Bank Launches The UK's Lowest Ever 2 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage At 1.09%
15 April 2015 - The Co-operative bank announces new overdraft created together with customers to cut the cost of borrowing
- Abolition of fees for unpaid items and for arranging an overdraft
- Overdraft includes a £20 buffer and annual waiver so that customers aren’t penalised for small mistakes
- Maximum quarterly charges and informal overdraft fee reduced
- Overdraft co-created with customers
- The new proposition demonstrates the Bank’s commitment to developing products with values and ethics at their heart