It's a quick, easy alternative to calling us or visiting your branch and lets you type a query directly to a member of our customer support team between 7am - 10pm, every day.
We might invite you to use Live Chat, by presenting a pop-up on your screen.
How we can help you through Live Chat
Log in to online banking, and we can help you with account-related enquiries like:
- Asking us about particular payments or transactions
- Checking on applications for new products
- Activating your card or asking for a PIN reminder
- Reporting your card as lost or stolen
- Ordering stationery like cheque books, card readers and more
New customer or unable to log in to online banking? We are able to help you with:
- More information on the products we offer
Help on an application
- If you've already made an application, we won't be able to discuss the details over Live Chat
- Help navigating our website
- Answers to any banking terms you don't understand
As your personal details are confidential, we can't access your account details via Live Chat unless you login to online banking.
Sorry, Live Chat is offline.
Search our FAQs for help and support
Live Chat is open 7am - 10pm, every day
Why do I need to log in to online banking to discuss specific account details?
Logging in to online banking with your username, password, and security code means we can identify you correctly. This keeps your personal information safe and protects you from fraudsters.
Why can’t all of my queries be answered through Live Chat?
Some actions that you may take on your account require additional security measures to the ones mentioned above. If so, you’ll need to use your card reader for things like making payments to new beneficiaries, sending international payments and changing your address. We’ll be able to support you through these processes.