How do I add a card to Samsung Pay?
You can add a debit or credit card to your Samsung Pay account in 6 simple steps, just follow these instructions:
- Download and open the Samsung Pay app.
- Navigate to ‘ADD’ and then select ‘Add a credit or debit card’
- You can then either automatically register a card by taking a picture or you can enter the card details manually.
- Read and accept the Samsung Pay Terms of Service.
- You will then be asked to verify your selected card. You will be prompted with 3 different options: verify by SMS, verify by email or verify through your bank.
- Once you have received your verification code through your selected method, you can then enter the code and you will be ready to use Samsung Pay with your selected card.