How do I remove a recipient?
You can remove a recipient by following these simple steps:
- Log into your online banking.
- From Your Accounts page, select the account you wish to remove the recipient from by clicking 'View Account'.
- Underneath 'Account actions' click 'Manage recipients'.
- Select the recipient you wish to delete by selecting the tick box on the right hand side.
- Once you have selected all recipients that you wish to delete, click 'Delete'.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm that you wish to delete these recipients from your account. Select 'Confirm' you wish to complete this action.
Did you know you can also manage recipients using the mobile app?
- Simply click 'Menu'
- Then click 'View and delete payees'.
This will also delete it in online banking.
Please note that deleting a recipient will not stop a future dated, planned payment or standing order from leaving your account. You can cancel or edit these by clicking into your account and then selecting Planned Payments. Sometimes, when accessing your Planned Payments, you may need to enter a verification code we will send to you by text message or email. It's important that you never tell anyone your verification code.
You can also cancel this using our mobile app, simply choose 'Payments and Transfers' from the menu and then 'View or cancel scheduled payments'.