How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time. To do this:
1. Log in to online banking.
2. Select the account with the Direct Debit you want to cancel.
3. Go to ‘Planned payments’.
4. Scroll to ‘Direct Debits’.
5. Select the payment you want to cancel.
6. Select ‘Delete’.
You can delete and stop Direct Debits up to 7pm on the working day the payment is due.
If you delete the Direct Debit after 7pm on the working day it is due, we can’t guarantee the payment will be stopped.
We also recommend you inform the company claiming the Direct Debit that you wish to cancel it.
If you have multiple Direct Debits and are not sure which is the correct Direct Debit to cancel, please see I have a few Direct Debits with the same company, how do I make sure I’m cancelling the right one?