What should I do if I’ve not received goods or services that I ordered?
If you have paid for something with your Co-operative Bank credit or debit card but not received your goods or service on the date expected, or you have received written confirmation that you won’t receive them, we can contact the merchant on your behalf and try to get your money back. We need to allow the company 15 days to fulfil your order. After this date, please send us the following information:
- A completed non-receipt of goods form
- A covering letter with a full summary of your dispute, detailing the goods or service ordered, stating they have not been received
- An invoice showing what was ordered
- The expected delivery date
- How you have attempted to resolve with the company and any response given.
Once we receive the documentation, we will review your dispute. We suggest you send photocopies of invoices and receipts.
Please send the information to:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 200
By fax: 01695 557309
For more information, please call us: