How can I protect myself from card fraud?
To help protect yourself from card fraud:
- Always keep your cards in your possession
- Never let anyone else know your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- When using a cash machine or using your card in a shop, beware of anyone trying to watch you enter your PIN
- Only deal with reputable companies when using your card for purchases online or over the phone
- Check your total amount is correct before you enter your PIN/sign
You can find out more about card fraud on our how to protect yourself page.