How do I contact you from abroad?
You can contact us when you're out of the country using Live Chat or if you use online banking, you can log in and send us a secure message anytime by selecting 'Messages' from the top right of the screen.
If you'd prefer to call us, it's easy to get in touch from abroad:
- Personal banking customers please dial; +44 3457 212 212 - available 8am - 8pm
- Business banking customers please dial; +44 3457 213 213 - available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm; Sat 9am - 12pm
- Credit card customers please dial: +44 345 600 6000 - available 8am - 8pm
- If your card is lost or stolen, please dial; +44 345 600 6000 - available 24/7
- Textphone users calling from outside the UK, please dial +44 151 494 1260 and ask the operator to call the number you require – available 8am - 8pm. This number would be the usual number when calling from within the UK.
Please note that the cost of calls from abroad may be higher than our regular UK Call Charges. You should check the tariff for making international calls with the relevant telephone network provider for the country you are in, before making your call. Please see our UK Call Charges.