Who's eligible to switch online?
You’re eligible to switch online if:
- You do not have a shared ownership or shared equity mortgage
- Your Early Repayment Charge expires within the next 6 months or you already have a product without any Early Repayment Charges
- No extra borrowing is required
- You are not planning on changing the mortgage term at the same time as switching products
- You do not want to add or remove an account holder to or from the mortgage at the same time as switching products
- You do not want to change the repayment method eg. Moving from Interest Only to Capital and Interest at the same time as switching products
- You have not missed any mortgage payments within the last 12 months
- The remaining mortgage term is longer than the term of the product required
- The mortgage balance of the account you want to switch is more than £5,000
- You don’t want to switch more than 4 accounts associated with your mortgage (referred to as sub accounts)
- The remaining term of your mortgage is more than 12 months.