Everyday Rewards is a scheme that rewards our customers for doing Everyday Banking each month. You can opt in at no extra cost.
Be rewarded up to £5.50 a month
To qualify you need to do the following in a calendar month
- Pay in a minimum of £800 to the nominated account.
- Transfers from other Co-operative Bank, Britannia and smile accounts do not count.
- Stay in credit, or within your agreed arranged overdraft limit on the nominated account.
- Log in to Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app at least once during the month.
- Remain opted in for Paperless Statements on your nominated account.
- Pay out at least four Direct Debits from your nominated account.
- If you do not meet all of the qualifying criteria above in any month - for example, if you pay less than £800 into your nominated account in July - you won't earn Rewards for that month.
- You can only earn Everyday Rewards on one account at a time.
You can get Everyday Rewards on these accounts
- Current Account.
- Current Account Plus.
- Privilege Account.
- Privilege Premier Account.
- Everyday Extra Current Account.
All other accounts, for example Cashminder, smile, Pathfinder and Student Accounts are not eligible.
How to opt in to Everyday Rewards
What you can do with your Everyday Rewards
Rewards to you
You can choose to have your Rewards paid into your nominated current account each month.
Donation to charity
Or if you prefer, you can choose not to be paid the Rewards and we can make a donation to one of our five chosen charities of £4 plus any Debit Card Rewards. Simply choose from one of our chosen charities below.Find out more about the charities and how to donate here
Your Everyday Rewards are paid into your nominated account on or before the last working day of the month after you have earned them, providing that you have met the qualifying criteria. It will show as EverydayReward Net for the Account Rewards and EverydayReward CB for the Debit Card Rewards on your statement. We'll also send a message, to the email address you registered with us, to let you know when a payment has been made.
Need more help?
Help and information about Everyday Rewards for our existing customers.
The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to decline any application.
Whether we can offer you credit depends on your circumstances and our lending policy. We may decline your application based on your circumstances or our lending policy. We may be able to offer a product that's different to the one advertised.
smile, The Co-operative Bank and Britannia are trading names of The Co-operative Bank plc, which is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).