Anyone can add to a Future Fund at any time:
- in branch - by paying in cash or cheques at any branch of The Co-operative Bank
- by post - by sending a cheque, using a deposit envelope
- by transfer - from any other UK bank account
- by Standing Order - from another bank account
- at the Post Office - by paying in cheques using a pre-addressed envelope.
You're free to withdraw money from a Future Fund Account without giving us prior notice. There's a range of ways to do it:
- in branch - at any branch of The Co-operative Bank
- by telephone - call Telephone Banking on 03457 212 212 (Call charges) to request a cheque for the amount you want
- online - using The Co-operative Bank Internet Service to transfer funds to another UK bank account
You'll get a statement every 3 months or every 25 transactions - whichever is sooner. Or you can ring Telephone Banking on 03457 212 212 (Call charges) to check your balances and transactions over the phone. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, you can view your last 6 statements online.