Free standard conveyancing and valuation on your remortgage
You could save money when you move your mortgage to us.
What's included in the package
What's not included
- Telegraphic transfer fees to repay secured borrowing with existing lenders.
- Dealing with any secured loans that have been postponed
- Any additional work which might be needed outside of standard remortgages, like transfer of equity.
Do you qualify?
You need to meet the following criteria to get the remortgage package:
- You're borrowing less than £500,000.
- You've owned the property for at least 6 months.
- You haven't appointed a power of attorney.
- You don't own, or haven't owned, neighbouring land which won’t be subject to the mortgage.
- You have an existing mortgage with a Bank or Building Society.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage
See if our FAQs can give you the answer.
The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to change or withdraw any of its mortgage deals at any time. All loans are subject to status and valuation.