How we protect you
We’re committed to making your banking experience as safe and secure as possible. Learn more about the steps we take to keep your details and your money safe.
Our no risk policy
In the unlikely event that you fall victim to fraud on your account, we guarantee to refund your loss - providing you’ve taken reasonable steps to keep your details safe and the fraud did not occur due to circumstances beyond our control, such as:
- You’ve given your security details to someone else
- You’ve provided us with incorrect payment instructions
- You did not take reasonable care with your account details, such as logging off your online banking session after use, not leaving your computer unattended while you’re logged in or not taking due care of your account details and/or stationery
- You failed to let us know as soon as possible of any security breach or potential security problem
- You’ve acted fraudulently
- The fraud was caused by your use of an account aggregation service (a service provided by another company that allows you to view all of your bank details on a single website)
- You’ve not complied with the security requirements outlined in your account terms and conditions
Free security software to keep you safe
We offer free security software from Trusteer Rapport to protect you when you bank online. We recommend you use Trusteer Rapport alongside firewall and antivirus software to provide an extra layer of protection. Learn more and download Trusteer Rapport.
Other ways we keep you safe
More services we offer to keep your finances safe.
If you think that you may have revealed your security details, fallen victim to fraud, or notice any unusual activity on your account, please contact us immediately on:
If you have seen a scam email claiming to be from us, please let us know by forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org