Here for you when you need them most
Going ahead with a Pre-paid Funeral Plan has many benefits, and is a straightforward way to arrange your funeral.
Co-op Funeralcare has over 80 years’ experience, with compassionate and dedicated professionals on hand to provide a completely personalised service for you. They’re also the only UK Funeral Plan provider to offer fully guaranteed plans for both burial and cremation.
Why a Co-op Funeralcare Pre-paid Funeral Plan makes sense
Their Pre-paid Funeral Plans give you:
Peace of mind
- Beat rising funeral costs, and save money by paying today’s prices.
Protect your loved ones and guarantee that they’ll have nothing extra to pay for the services you choose.
- As prices and availability vary across the UK, none of these Funeral Plans include the cost of buying a grave.
- Ensure your friends and family know your wishes, so there’s less stress and uncertainty for them.
The chance to plan it your way
- Arrange and pay for a funeral in advance with a pre-paid plan.
- Create your own personal tribute.
What you get in a Pre-paid Funeral Plan
- A dedicated Funeral Director to make the funeral arrangements.
- Care for your loved one, including the use of a private chapel of rest.
- A fully-lined, fitted coffin.
- A hearse, and all the personnel for the funeral.
- 24-hour transfer of the deceased to a suitable UK resting place anywhere within a 50-mile radius.
- A funeral procession from the home, or funeral home, to the place of burial or cremation.
- Professional bereavement assistance, and advice on all matters relating to the funeral.
- Fees payable for cremation documents.
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium.
- Minister or Officiant’s fee to perform the service at the crematorium.
- Burial/interment fees, Minister or Officiant's fees (if conducting a service by the graveside, local cemetery chapel or church).
- Gravedigger's fees where applicable.
Plans to suit every budget
A choice of 4 set Plans:
Simple Funeral Plan
- Lowest priced national Funeral Plan in the UK.
Bronze Funeral Plan
Silver Funeral Plan
Gold Funeral Plan
Easy payment options
- Co-op Funeralcare are committed to making planning ahead easier and more affordable. They have a range of affordable payment options including paying in a lump sum or spreading the costs over 2-5 years.
- You can enter promo code ‘PLAN150’ to get £150 off a Funeral Plan, which includes a £25 discount if your online application is successful.
- You cannot use the 5% & 1% Co-op Membership offer when purchasing a Pre-paid Funeral Plan using the PLAN150 code.
- Only one PLAN150 £150 discount can be applied during the purchase of a Funeral Plan.
- See full Discount T&C’s here
The Co-operative Bank acts as an introducer to Co-op Funeralcare, by choosing to “Purchase online” you will be redirected to Co-op Funeralcare, an external group to The Co-operative Bank.
Co-op Funeralcare may provide The Co-operative Bank with information about the type of plan you have purchased. We will use this information to reconcile our accounts and to ensure any future marketing communications we may send you (subject to your consent) are relevant.
Pre-paid Funeral Plans are provided by Funeral Services Limited (30808) a registered society under the Co-op and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, whose registered office is 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Funeralcare is a trading name of Funeral Services Limited.