The Co-operative Bank has years’ of experience developing products and services to meet the unique needs of the Public Sector.
The Public Sector Reserve Account is particularly suitable for public organisations or Local Authorities that have a large sum to invest.
The Public Sector Reserve Account is:
- invest any amount – there is no maximum limit
- tiered interest rates means you are paid the higher rate on the whole balance
- interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- enjoy instant access, without a loss of interest.
- access your money easily via telephone and online banking
- make deposits by post, internal balance transfers, Faster Payments and CHAPS
- transfer funds instantly between all linked Co-operative Bank business accounts
You also have the added advantage of having a Relationship Manager dedicated to your organisation, which means expert advice you can rely on is always a phone call away.