If you are looking to invest and do not require instant access to your funds, you could benefit from a fixed rate of return.
With a Fixed Rate Deposit Account you can take advantage of an attractive rate of interest, over a fixed term that you decide according to your business needs. The amount, the term and the interest rate are fixed at the time of making the deposit, providing you with greater certainty when cash flow planning.
At the end of the term, you will get your initial capital, plus any interest accrued on your investment at the fixed rate, without any of the risks associated with investing in the stock market.
A Fixed Rate Deposit Account offers:
- A higher rate of interest than our instant access accounts
- Invest from as little as £10,000
- A choice between 3, 6 and 12 month investment terms
- The longer you invest, the higher the rate of interest you earn
- The freedom to open as many Fixed Rate Deposit accounts as you like
Once you’ve invested in a Fixed Rate Deposit Account, no withdrawals are allowed for the duration of the investment period chosen, and early account termination is subject to consent from the Bank.