FD Online offers a range of secure banking services. The security token provides you with an additional level of security. The token generates codes which are needed to log on to the system and to complete some transactions, such as; setting up beneficiaries.
FD Online provides all the advantages of our Business Online Banking service, plus the added benefits of:
- CHAPS payments (both UK and Euro)
- foreign payments
- secondary approval for payments
- bespoke reports.
To discuss your needs, please contact your Relationship Manager.
To discuss your needs or learn more about our tariff, please contact your Relationship Manager or call our Computer Banking Team on 0345 603 2921. Alternatively, if you have a general enquiry about FD Online, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Logging in is simple. You will need your Customer ID, User ID and your security token. These will all have been provided by your company's administration user.
Please choose whether you’d like to:
View the security token instructions (PDF)
View the instructions for the DDA compliant security token
Security token information
Your security token is part of our ongoing commitment to making your online banking experience as secure as possible.
It is easy to use and you will be prompted by the online banking system when you need to use it.
Your security token holds no personal or financial information about you and does not need to be connected to your computer. It simply generates codes that you will use to identify yourself at logon and to complete some online transactions, such as setting up a new beneficiary.
We recommend using a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Session cookies must also be enabled in your browser.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Mac OS X
- Adobe Reader 6.0
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and 3.0
- Apple Computers Safari 2.0 or later
When using FD Online, you can:
- Check your account balance
- View your recent statements on screen and print them off
- Search for transactions of a particular type (eg cheques), date or amount range
- Transfer funds between connected Co-operative Bank accounts
- Future-date a funds transfer between Co-operative Bank accounts
- Arrange bill payments / fund transfers to other UK bank accounts*
- Arrange bill payments / fund transfers to be made in the future*
- Check the progress of items on your account
- Enquire if a cheque has been presented, stop cheques* and remove stops*
- Cancel Standing Orders or Direct Debits.
You can also order the following:
- Copies of cheques/credits/debits*
- Copies of statements*
- An up to date statement*
- Cheque books
- Change of signature forms
*FD online incurs a monthly service fee. These items will incur additional service charges. Please refer to your Relationship Manager for full details.