Simple way to pay for goods and services
Whether you need to pay for travel, hospitality or something for the office, there’s nothing more convenient than a debit card as the money comes directly out of your account, meaning you stay in complete control of your finances.
Here are some of the other ways our business debit card could benefit your business:
- Flexibility to pay for goods and services without the hassle of writing cheques or withdrawing cash
- Freedom to issue up to 20 debit cards to whichever employees you want
- Peace of mind that you can withdraw cash from a network of over 64,000 LINK cash machines in the UK (a small fee may apply to some ATMs)
- Worldwide access to your money, by withdrawing cash from any cash machine displaying the Plus symbol*
- Enhanced security through Chip and PIN technology
If you would like to apply for a business debit card, please contact your Relationship Manager.
*2.75% commission on foreign currency purchases. There may also be a 2% (Min £2) handling charge on foreign currency cash advances
The Co-operative Bank Business Charge Card enables you to do more than just pay for goods and services – you can manage business expenses too. The card is accepted in over 24 million outlets worldwide and provides instant access to cash in more than 150 countries.
The Co-operative Bank Business Charge Card:
- offers a quick and easy way to pay
- allows you to withdraw cash, at home and abroad*
- costs just £2 per month
- gives you itemised monthly statements to help you keep track of your expenditure
* Cash advances are subject to a 2% (min £1.50) handling charge and a foreign currency commission charge of 2.75%, if appropriate, and are dependent on the cardholder's credit limit and any local currency restrictions.
If you would like to apply for Business Charge Card, please contact your Relationship Manager.