Service level guarantees for Business Directplus/Community Directplus customers
Nobody is perfect and accidents do happen but at The Co‑operative Bank we are so sure that these will be few and far between that we have put our money where our mouth is.
This section outlines the guarantees that we make to our customers, what we will do if we make a mistake, the code of practice that we abide by and, in the unlikely event that we cannot resolve a complaint, the address of the Financial Ombudsman.
You're important to us
At The Co‑operative Bank we don't just talk about high levels of service. As a Business Directplus or Community Directplus customer, we give you guarantees that we will deliver what we promise. If we fail to live up to any of these promises, we will apologise, correct the error and credit your account with £25 for any inconvenience caused.
These are our five promises:
- We promise to begin processing your account application within 48 hours and, if your application is successful, to open the account without error
- We promise to set up and pay your standing orders and Direct Debits as instructed and without mistakes
- We promise not to make any financial errors on your statements
- We will automatically issue your cheque book and cards and make sure you have one available at all times
- We guarantee to calculate your interest correctly. Should we make an error, this will be corrected without question.
Should we ever fail to live up to any of these guarantees, we will apologise, put things right and credit your account with £25.