- Free banking for 18 months for new Co-operative Bank customers*
- The convenience of telephone, internet and postal banking – plus the freedom to use our network of Co-operative Bank branches and, for a small charge, the Post Office®
- Easily switch all your direct debits and standing orders over to us using our account switching service
- Access to an overdraft facility and other lending options (subject to status)
With us free Business Banking means:
- No monthly service charge *
- You can deposit up to £2,000 in cash and up to 100 cheques per month for FREE
- No charges for all automated credits and debits including:
- Standing orders, Direct Debit and Faster Payments
- All Business debit card transactions are FREE**
- You can write up to 30 cheques per month for FREE
At the end of the 18 months' free banking period, you’ll be automatically transferred onto our standard tariff. Our standard tariff aims to deliver a great service at a very competitive price. For a £5 monthly charge you’ll still be able to:
- Deposit up to £2,000 in cash and up to 100 cheques per month, plus make unlimited automated credits including: Direct Debits, Faster Payments and standing orders.
*18 months’ free banking offer is available to new Co-operative Bank customers only, based on maintaining a credit balance of £1,000 or more, depositing up to 100 cheques and £2,000 cash and writing up to 30 cheques free of charge per month. Charges apply for exceeding the above limits and for any special services such as stopping cheques, CHAPS payments, etc. Please refer to the tariff for full details.
** Purchases in a currency other than sterling are subject to a foreign currency commission charge of 2.75%. Cash advances are subject to a 2% handling charge which may additionally apply if drawn in a currency other than sterling.